lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015


TENSES


AFFIRMATIVE


NEGATIVE


INTERROGATIVE


Short answer
 Affirmative


Short  answer Negative
Simple Present
I
                 I SPEAK English
I don't speak English today.
Do i speak English today?
Yes, i do.
No, i don't.
you / we / they
You speak English today.

You don't speak English today
Do you speak English today?
Yes, you do.
No, you don't.

she / he / it
He speaks English today.
He doesn't speak English today.
Does he speak English today?
Yes, he does.
No, he doesn't.
Simple past

I/You/she/he/ it/we/they
She spoke English yesterday.
She didn't speak  English yesterday.
Did she speak English yesterday?
Yes, she did
No, she didn't

Present Progressive
Or continuous
I
I'm speaking English now.
I'm not speaking English now.
Am i speaking English now?
Yes, i'am
No, i'm not.

You / we / they
You are speaking English now.
You are not speaking English now.
Are you speaking English now?
Yes, you are.
No, you are not.

she / he / it
He is speaking English now.
He is not speaking English now.
Is he speaking English now?
Yes, he is.
No, he is not.
Past Progressive or Continuous
I
I was speaking English last year.
I was not speaking English last year.
Was i speaking English last year.
Yes, i was.
No, i was not.
you / we / they
You were speaking
English last year.
you were
not speaking English last year.
Were you speaking English last year.
Yes, you were
No, you were not
she / he / it
She was speaking English last year.
She was not speaking Enlish last year.
Was she speaking English last year.
Yes, she was.
No, she was not.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario